QuickBooks error 6000, -82 takes place due to restore or back up the company file. Let's go through some rectifying procedures to fix it immediately.
● Access QuickBooks company file stored on a windows server
● Use the QuickBooks File Doctor to resolve this problem
● Shut down hosting on all workstations which access the file over the network
● Manually eliminate QuickBooks error 6000, -82
● Edit the host's file
● Examine the network connection
● Create a backup
After moving to the above troubleshooting points, you must dial the QuickBooks customer care number to fix it instantly if you can't resolve this problem.